San Diego Restaurant week is back September 25 through October 2. This event is all about CELEBRATING LOCAL by partnering with local distributors, farmers, vintners, brewers, fishermen and more in order to bring local produce and Pacific-caught seafood to your plates.
Take this opportunity to try as many of the 180 participating restaurants as you can in eight day’s time. Dinner will be served as a three-course, prix-fixe menu for just $20, $30, $40 or $50 per person and lunch will be served as a two-course prix-fixe menu for only $10, $15 or $20 per person. This is a great offer for even greater food! Check out http://www.sandiegorestaurantweek.com/ for more details, and a list of participating restaurants.
- Make reservations! Call the restaurant directly or visit Open Table.
- Check out this super helpful site to find parking near the restaurant http://parkitdtsd.com/home
- Try something new! This is your chance to let your taste buds run wild!
- Try typing your favorite type of food into the “Search by interests” field at the top of your MeetnGreet app screen and your Connections will be filtered by your potential dinner dates with a similar palate.
- Message a few people to see if they are down to join you for a meal.
- You can also make an invite to a MeetnGreet so that you have a bunch of people to be food critics with.
- Create a post on the Forum to broaden your search for fellow foodies.