San Diego Restaurant week is back September 20-27. This event is all about CELEBRATING LOCAL by partnering with local distributors, farmers, vintners, brewers, fishermen and more in order to bring local produce and Pacific-caught seafood to your plates. Take this opportunity to try as many of the 180 participating restaurants as you can in one week’s time. Dinner will be served as a three-course, prix-fixe menu for just $20, $30, $40 or $50 per person and lunch will be served as a two-course prix-fixe menu for only $10, $15 or $20 per person. This is a great offer for even greater food! Check out http://www.sandiegorestaurantweek.com/ for more details, and a list of participating restaurants.
- Make reservations! Call the restaurant directly or visit Open Table.
- Check out this super helpful site to find parking near the restaurant http://parkitdtsd.com/home
- Try something new! This is your chance to let your taste buds run wild!
- Make an invite on MeetnGreet so that you have people to be food critics with.
- Try typing your favorite type of food into the “Specific Interests” search field and your Connections will be filtered by your potential dinner dates with a similar palate.
- Use the “Join the Conversation” tab on the MnG invite to communicate with the group about your plans. Anyone who has RSVP’d YES or MAYBE to the event will receive an email notification when someone posts in the Join the Conversation section.
- Have fun and take pictures! Use #sdmeetngreet and @sdmeetngreet so we can see the fun you are having:-)